Re: [pcre-dev] A test for the memory mismatch problem

Góra strony
Autor: Philip Hazel
Dla: Bob Rossi
CC: pcre-dev
Temat: Re: [pcre-dev] A test for the memory mismatch problem
On Mon, 2 Apr 2007, Bob Rossi wrote:

> OK, I've reproduced this problem. I will look into this more tomorrow. I
> really don't think this should be hard to solve.

Wonderful if you can solve it! Sheri and I have been batting our heads
against this one for several days. Thanks, Bob. Reproducing the problem
is always half the battle - unfortunately, in this case it's not an
option that's open to me.

I'll wait to hear from you before doing anything else.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.