Re: [exim] Group aliases

Autor: Michael L Griffin
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Group aliases
Greetings

Not being familiar with vexim, take this under advisement but can't
you simply add an aliase with multiple recipients comma delimited?

How would one limit mail to this group only from members of the
group? IE If you are not a member you cannot send to the group.

_______________________________________
( R e g a r d s                         )
(                                       )
( M i c h a e l  L  G r i f f i n       )
( michael@???                )
( http://www.griffin.org.za             )
( Fax : +27 86 670 8945                 )
( Cel : +27 83 462 0462                 )
(                                       )
( Next step in OS evolution is found on )
( the command line...                   )
(                       .: L I N U X :. )
        .--.
       |o_o |
       |:_/ |
      //   \ \