Re: [pcre-dev] Problem with "any" newline

Góra strony
Autor: Philip Hazel
Dla: Sheri
CC: pcre-dev
Temat: Re: [pcre-dev] Problem with "any" newline
On Thu, 29 Mar 2007, Sheri wrote:

> This seems to be still be a problem:
> /(?m)^$/<any>
> abc\r\n\r\n
>
> There should be a match at offset 5, reporting "No Match"

For me, it gives a match. (Using the latest code - should be the same as
-RC3.)

> Same pattern, adding "g" seems to find two matches, but there is only
> one empty line.

At first I thought this was an effect of trying very hard to find a
match (the final \r\n isn't an internal newline, so try with the \r
alone), but I'm now not sure. I'll look in more detail later and report
back.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.