Re: [exim] Who is APEWS.ORG

Author: Renaud Allard
To: Marc Perkel
CC: exim users, Peter Bowyer
Subject: Re: [exim] Who is APEWS.ORG

Marc Perkel wrote:

> Also - UCEPROTECT wants 50 euros per IP to remove you from their lists
> so it looks like they are in the business of shaking people down for cash.

It has already been discussed in this list that UCEprotect is more an
extortion firm than something useful. They listed some servers I manage
some time ago and I know these servers never sent any spam. I used to
use uceprotect, now I removed it from every server I manage.

I think RBLs are only useful when they list spammers, not when they are
listing random servers just for the sake of having more hosts in their
blacklists like some like to do.