Re: [exim] Who is APEWS.ORG

Author: Exim Mailing List
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Who is APEWS.ORG
On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 07:35:26AM -0700, Marc Perkel wrote:
> The thing is with Exim sender verify is extremely light and it works
> really well when done correctly. And Exim - thanks Phil - does it
> correctly, and then some. I welcome sender verification calls myself
> because it keeps spammers from wanting to use domains that I host as
> fake from addresses which greatly reduces the load on my servers. Sender
> Address verifiction works.

Not everyone in the world thinks SAV on public-facing interfaces is a
good idea, myself included. Just because you think it's a good idea
doesn't mean everyone agrees with you.

Now, please, this exact same issue was beat to death a couple of months
ago. I see no reason to go through the same issue all over again.

--
Dean Brooks
dean@???