Re: [pcre-dev] A test for the memory mismatch problem

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Sheri
CC: pcre-dev
Assumpte: Re: [pcre-dev] A test for the memory mismatch problem
On Thu, 29 Mar 2007, Sheri wrote:

> pcre.h:75:2: #error _WIN32 is defined
>
> pcre.h:75:2: #error WIN32 is defined

Rats! So that doesn't explain it.

Looking at that code again (I don't really understand it), I see that it
also tests PCRE_DEFINITION and DLL_EXPORT and PCRE_STATIC. Please can
you run same test again (3 times), in each case, substituting one of
those names for _WIN32 ?

I'm grasping at straws here - anybody else with Windows programming
experience on this list care to comment? It appears that the global
variable pcre_malloc, which is the address of a function, isn't being
properly shared between two modules.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.