Re: [exim] Useful RFC documents for anyone running Exim

Author: Jason_Meers
To: John Horne, exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim] Useful RFC documents for anyone running Exim
John Horne wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-03-24 at 23:50 +0000, Jason_Meers wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> For the past year I've been making a list of useful RFC documents for
>> anyone running an Exim mail server.
>> I've also gone back through the list archives and added RFCs that have
>> been cited in answers to questions posted on the list.
>
>> RFC 4357 - What's in a Name: False Assumptions about DNS Names
>>
> Hi,
>
> This should be RFC 4367.
>

> John.

Thanks John, I've corrected it now.

I also failed to mention that RFC 2476 Message Submission had been
obsoleted by RFC 4409, this has now been corrected too.

Does anybody have any other suggestions for other RFC's that they think
should be added.

Nigel, do you want any of this info (or a link to this info) added to
the wiki or does it have to be Exim specific for inclusion?

Thanks
Jason_Meers
--
website at: http://www.exim-new-users.co.uk