Re: [pcre-dev] pcretest is what's failing to build properly

Góra strony
Autor: Philip Hazel
Dla: pcre-dev
Temat: Re: [pcre-dev] pcretest is what's failing to build properly
On Tue, 27 Mar 2007, Sheri wrote:

> I made a small change in Makefile.in (changed ucptable.c to ucptable.h)
> and I replaced pcretest.c with the one from 7.0 and managed build a
> 7.1RC3 pcre.dll library using the old make procedure.
>
> This was the error I was seeing on console during make before reverting
> to pcretest.c from 7.0 was this:
>
> gcc -c -O3 -s -I. -I. -DSUPPORT_UTF8 -DSUPPORT_UCP \
>          ./pcretest.c
> ./pcretest.c: In function `main':
> ./pcretest.c:1340: error: too many arguments to function `pcre_printint'
> make: *** [pcretest.o] Error 1

Oh, rats. Absent-mindedness strikes again. My apologies. I had forgotten
about that internal change. Sorry I suggested you should try this - it
was obviously a bad idea.

Once I've made the next set of changes (probably tomorrow), I will send
you a modified pcretest.c that prints out more information about memory
handling and we can see if we can find out what is happening when you
build using the new scheme.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.