Re: [pcre-dev] State of the SVN repository

Góra strony
Autor: Craig Silverstein
Dla: pcre-dev
CC: pcre-dev, skunk
Nowe tematy: Re: [pcre-dev] Replies to many, again
Temat: Re: [pcre-dev] State of the SVN repository
} > * All the files generated/added by the autogen bootstrap (configure,
} > install-sh, etc.) need to be removed, as those don't belong in a
} > versioned repository. Human-edited files only. (Standard MO is to pull
} > down the repository, and have autogen.sh generate everything needed.)
}
} Well, if I can figure out a complete list, I'll do that.

fwiw, at Google we include all the autogenerated files in the
source-control system. That way, folks can still use them even if
they don't have the right version of autotools installed.

It's up to you, but I just wanted to point out that there are
different approaches here.

craig