Re: [pcre-dev] Here is pcre-7.1-RC3 for you to play with

Góra strony
Autor: Bob Rossi
Dla: pcre-dev
Temat: Re: [pcre-dev] Here is pcre-7.1-RC3 for you to play with
On Mon, Mar 26, 2007 at 04:44:07PM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> I have just put a third release candidate for 7.1 in
>  9. Daniel complained that autogen.sh in the repository was not marked
>     as executable. I don't know either how to check this, nor how to to
>     change it! The file is executable in my local copy.

Hi,

  $ svn proplist autogen.sh
  Properties on 'autogen.sh':
    svn:executable

Will list the properties associated with a file. A file without execute
permission would look like,

$ svn proplist Makefile.am
bob ~

with no output.

You can set the property to be executable with svn propset.
For example, I think,
svn propset svn:executable autogen.sh
will do what you want.

Thanks,