Re: [exim] smtp_reserve_hosts is set, but exim refuses conne…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Peter Bowyer
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] smtp_reserve_hosts is set, but exim refuses connections
On 26/03/07, Cronfy <cronfy@???> wrote:

> I may only conclude that if at least one host in the list could not be resolved,
> the entire list does not work. I tested this a couple of times - and I see
> the same result. Probably there is a bug? I tried it with exim 4.62,
> but I do not know if the latest version has the same behaviour.

That's intended behaviour. Your log would have alerted you to this.
Hostlists like this are compared as IP addresses, and if your list
cannot be completely resolved to a list of IP addresses, the
comparison will fail.

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.66/doc/html/spec_html/ch10.html#SECTbehipnot

Peter
--