Re: [exim] authentication

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Michael Rouba
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] authentication

--
Michael Rouba

CSP-Berlin
Consulting - Systembetreuung - Printmedien

#!/bin/bash
#
# Diese Mail wurde Ihnen präsentiert
# mit freundlicher Unterstützung von
# Debian GNU/Linux
#

Marco Wessel schrieb:
> On Mar 24, 2007, at 10:46 PM, Michael Rouba wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>> i have running an exim4 on a debian 3.1 system. I sends, receives and
>> relays everything, i want. Just the relaying is known as a big
>> problem.
>> To prevent unwanted spam over the machine, i would like to use
>> authentication at smtp connections through the clients. Well, how
>> can i
>> prevent exim4 to accept mail from unauthenticated clients?
>>

> By default, exim only allows relaying by the local host,
> authenticated clients and clients that are listed in relay_from_hosts
> (which gets filled from the dc_relay_nets setting in debian's config
> management.) So to allow only authenticated clients, simply don't add
> any hosts.

I have set an Asterix in dc_relay_nets, couse i don't want the clients
be authenticated, that was miss understandable how i wrote it, i want
the users be authenticated.

In short: Now the server accepts even mail from clients, when the users
are not sending an authentication (login and password). What i want, is
the relay permissions by user-authentication, not by host/net
ip-authentication.