Re: [exim] Image spam stopping...

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Vladimir Koshelenko
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Image spam stopping...
Здравствуйте.

В сообщении от 22 марта 2007 James Price написал(a):
> I've noticed and read up to confirm, most image spam comes in with the
> following in the header. I have an ACL rule already in acl_smtp_mime as
> follows:
>
> deny    message = Image SPAM detected: message denied
>       condition = ${if eq{$mime_content_type}{multipart/related}{1}{0}}

> I'm looking for this:

> If I wanted to expand my rule above to also require matching of the
> multipart/alternative, how would I do that since they're in the same
> string?
>
> If anyone has other more effective ideas to stop image spam, I'm open to
> suggestions. The rule above has caused some issues with false positives
> for me.

mmm... simple check for images:

acl_check_mime:

    # Black attachments
    deny
        message   = BAD ATTACHMENT, zip it, please. Contact \
                postmaster@??? if questions.
        condition = ${if match {$mime_filename} \
                {\N\.(gif|png|jpg|jpeg|pjpeg|bmp|tiff|tif|pcx)$\N} }

    accept

This must not allow messages with images to pass - mostly spam, but also may
be some maillists, as subscribe.ru - use whitelist for them.