Re: [exim] Image spam stopping...

Author: Ted Cooper
To: James Price
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Image spam stopping...
James Price wrote:
> With the acl rule below, how can I add in the multipart/alternative in
> addition to the multipart/related. If both are present I want to be able to
> deny the message.

> deny    message = Image SPAM detected: message denied
>       condition = ${if eq{$mime_content_type}{multipart/related}{1}{0}}

I'm about as useful with these conditions as a mouse is at catching
cats, but here goes.
Going from
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.66/doc/html/spec_html/index.html#toc0144

condition = ${if \
   or \
     {eq{$mime_content_type}{multipart/related}} \
     {eq{$mime_content_type}{multipart/alternative}} \
   {yes}{no}}

Not tested, and the { } are probably in the wrong place, but that should
be about right :P

Ted.