Re: [exim] exim translation

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim translation
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 22:29:40 +0100, De Leeuw Guy
<G.De_Leeuw@???> wrote:
>I can try to translate the exim documentation in french.
>If you agree with this idea could you give me the way to start the
>process (tools and templates used) ?

I do not have any say in the exim project, but I do not think that
translation of exim docs are useful. You _need_ to have good
understanding of technical english to operate an MTA and to keep it
running, so it is only a very slight help to have localized
documentations. If you don't speak enough English and have localized
docs, you might succeed in building the system, but you will fail in
running and/or fixing it.

Greetings
Marc, not a native speaker of English