Re: [exim] Unable to send mails from Mail Clients

Author: Marco Wessel
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Unable to send mails from Mail Clients

On Mar 22, 2007, at 12:35 PM, cvkishore@??? wrote:

>   require verify        = sender

>   accept  hosts         = +relay_from_hosts
>           control       = submission

>   accept  authenticated = *
>           control       = submission

All I can see is you do a sender verify, so addresses used that don't
verify will be rejected. Try moving the first line to below the
bottom one, which will make e-mails sent by authenticated clients and
hosts that you allow relaying for be unconditionally accepted.
However, any other mail servers that do sender verification will
reject such e-mails so instead you should look into why they aren't
accepted.

That's all I can say about it with the information I have, really.