Re: [pcre-dev] Here is pcre-7.1-RC2 for you to play with

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: pcre-dev
Αντικείμενο: Re: [pcre-dev] Here is pcre-7.1-RC2 for you to play with
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007, Sheri wrote:

> You don't get a diff file when running the bat file for the tests, you
> get testoutput files.

Those would do - I can run diff :-)

> creating pcredemo.exe
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/C/pcre-7.1-RC2'
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/C/pcre-7.1-RC2'
> make check-TESTS
> make[1]: Entering directory `/C/pcre-7.1-RC2'
> make[1]: *** [check-TESTS] Interrupt
> make: *** [check-am] Interrupt
>
> Unless I resolve this, I will send my testoutput files. To get them, I
> put the libraries, pcretest.exe and the testdata dir into a directory
> and ran RunTest.bat there.

Can't help you, I'm afraid. I live in a Unixy world (never ever used
Windows).

> BTW, the dll libraries get different names out of 7.2 RC2 than 7.0 and
> 6.7 (configured in msys). I am accustomed to seeing "pcre.dll" and
> "pcreposix.dll". With 7.2 RC2 I am getting libpcre-0.dll and
> libpcreposix-0.dll.

Can't help there either, but maybe someone else on this list can.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.