Re: [exim] Big Attachments

Author: Mike Meredith
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Big Attachments
Sometime around Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:02:14 +0100, it may be that Michael
Rouba wrote:
> Hello,
> i wonder if we have a possibility to disallow big Attachments in
> Outgoing and Incomming mail for all system/virtualdomain users.

No, or rather you *could* come up with something complicated to do
that but you probably don't want to. You can set 'message_size_limit' in
the main configuration file which will limit the size of the entire
message. For details check the documentation :-

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.66/doc/html/spec_html/ch14.html#SECTalomo

--
Mike Meredith, Senior Informatics Officer
University of Portsmouth: Hostmaster, Postmaster and Security