Re: [pcre-dev] Here is pcre-7.1-RC1 for you to play with

Góra strony
Autor: Philip Hazel
Dla: Craig Silverstein
CC: pcre-dev, skunk
Temat: Re: [pcre-dev] Here is pcre-7.1-RC1 for you to play with
On Fri, 16 Mar 2007, Craig Silverstein wrote:

> } I do think that cross compiling of pcre should work. In fact, I plan
> } on
>
> It does. You just have to run dftables manually.

But only if you want to generate tables that are different from the
default set that we are now going to distribute (I'm about to start work
on arranging that). So manual intervention is needed only if you are
both cross-compiling and wanting to change the tables - hopefully pretty
rare.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.