Re: [pcre-dev] Here is pcre-7.1-RC1 for you to play with

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Daniel Richard G.
To: Stefan Weber
CC: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] Here is pcre-7.1-RC1 for you to play with
Thanks for the update, Stefan. Sorry I was thinking of Alexander Tokarev in
your place :]

Okay, I see how the !*.txt files are being invoked from the batch file;
nothing special going on here. Two possibilities I'd like to mention:

1. Rename !compile.txt -> makevp-compile.txt, and !linklib.txt ->
makevp-linklib.txt. This way, all the VP files lexically sort together.

2. Create a vp/ directory, move the files there, and strip off the bang
marks. (makevp.bat would be invoked as "vp\makevp")

Any thoughts one way or the other?

--Daniel

--
NAME   = Daniel Richard G.       ##  Remember, skunks       _\|/_  meef?
EMAIL1 = skunk@???        ##  don't smell bad---    (/o|o\) /