Re: [exim] router help

Author: Alex
To: Peter Bowyer
CC: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] router help
Thanks.

I solved the problem, this is that i do it:

headers_remove = Subject : Reply-To
headers_add = Subject: [ ${lookup
sqlite{/etc/gestionaisp/gestionaisp.db select g.name \
                                      from groups g, domains d \
                                      where d.enabled = '1' and
d.domain = '${domain}' and \
                                      d.domain_id = g.domain_id and
g.enabled = '1' and \
                                      g.name = '${local_part}'}}] $h_subject  \
                                      \n\
                                      ${if eq{${lookup
sqlite{/etc/gestionaisp/gestionaisp.db LLISTES_REPLAYTO_SQL}}}{1}\
                                       }