Re: [pcre-dev] Here is pcre-7.1-RC1 for you to play with

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Craig Silverstein
To: ralfjunker
CC: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] Here is pcre-7.1-RC1 for you to play with
} My I suggest to default for the ISO-8859-1 character set instead? It
} corresponds to the first 256 Unicode codepoints and is therefore
} fully compatible with PCRE in UTF-8 mode.

If I understand this right, I don't think that will quite work. It's
true that latin1 are the first 256 codepoints in unicode, but the
encoding of chars 128-256 is not the same in latin1 and utf-8.

Anyway, I think the "C" locale are the ISO-8859-1 characters. The
only difference is how they sort and stuff.

But I admit my unicode-fu is not that strong, so I may be totally
off-base here.

craig