[exim] exim4 virtual domains

Author: Michael Rouba
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] exim4 virtual domains
I am not new to Exim, but it is my first time setting up an
Internetserver for also relaying to specific domains.

I have a Debian Sarge 3.1. installation on a dedicated server with an
Exim4.50-8 package.

Everything works just fine, even the server accepts emails from the
relaying domain and forwards them to the smarthost. In short: for a
singledomainsystem the server works already. My problem is the
administration of virtual domains, so i can accept emails for different
domains with the same local-part (info@??? and
info@???). Therefor i found a small documentation in the web
http://koivi.com/exim4-config/ and i did it, like described in the
section "Multiple Domain Alias Files".

Her are my entrys:
This ist the /etc/exim4/conf.d/router/350_exim4-config_vdom_aliases
vdom_aliases:
    driver = redirect
    allow_defer
    allow_fail
    domains = dsearch;/etc/exim4/virtual
    data =
${expand:${lookup{$local_part}lsearch*@{/etc/exim4/virtual/$domain}}}
    retry_use_local_part
    pipe_transport = address_pipe
    file_transport = address_file
    no_more

and this line ist part of my
/etc/exim4/conf.d/main/01_exim4-config_listmacrosdefs
domainlist local_domains = @:localhost:dsearch;/etc/exim4/virtual

Of course there is a Folder /etc/exim4/virtual with the specific
domainfiles and they include entries like:
info: systemuser@localhost

So, the result is:
When i send a mail to systemuser@??? it arrives.
When i send a mail to info@??? it becomes rejected by the server