Re: [exim] Uid in spool header (-H) files

Author: Cronfy
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Uid in spool header (-H) files
Hello.

> I am upgrading exim from 4.54 to current version 4.66 under FreeBSD 6.0.
> I noticed that spool header files changed. The documentation says: "The second
> line of the -H file contains the login name for the uid of the process that
> called Exim to read the message. ... For a message received over TCP/IP,
> it is normally the Exim user."
> In exim 4.54 there was "mailnull 26 6" - exim user that was configured to be used
> by exim. But exim 4.66 stores "root 0 0" instead.

I am sorry for repeating my message, but I need at least any answer
for my question. Please tell me either I have to reexplain everything
making my (probably bad) english more understandable, or my question
does not makes any sense at all.

So, is there anything wrong with my header files that have "root 0 0" record
in second line or it is fine?

Thank you.

--
Oleg Petrachev,