Re: [pcre-dev] coverity report

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Nuno Lopes
CC: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] coverity report
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007, Nuno Lopes wrote:

> Coverity now also analyses the PCRE code (after a few requests from me ;)
> I have access to the data through the PHP project, because we bundle PCRE.
> For now only one bug was found, and it seems real. I provide details below.

Thanks. Clearly a stupid coding oversight, but luckily it would almost
never happen because it's a bug in giving an error response for an
invalid call to pcre_compile() with the erroroffset argument set NULL.

I have fixed the problem and committed the patch.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.