[pcre-dev] Start of integration

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Philip Hazel
To: pcre-dev
題目: [pcre-dev] Start of integration
I have done an initial commit to the svn repository. This is
preliminary. The patch is applied (includes file renames). I have also
added a directory called "maintain", into which I have put some files
that I used for maintenance, but which are not part of the distribution.
There is, for example, a script to build the ucptable.h file from
Unicode data files. I've started a README file in there, but it's
currently a bit basic. I moved the doc/Tech.Notes file into the
"maintain" directory.

These changes get the file layout into the right shape. I will now start
on doing the necessary modifications that are needed in order to create
a candidate 7.1 release.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.