Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE autotools patch drg3

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Bob Rossi
CC: pcre-dev, Daniel Richard G.
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE autotools patch drg3
On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, Bob Rossi wrote:

> After applying the patch, one of the first things I notice is,
> $ ./autogen.sh
> + rm -rf autom4te.cache
> + aclocal --force
> + libtoolize -c -f
> + autoconf -f -W all,no-obsolete
> + automake -a -c -f -W all
> configure.ac:17: required file `config.h.in' not found
>
> Is that from this rule in Makefile.am?
>
> +config-cmake.h.in: config.h.in
> +       sed 's/#undef/#cmakedefine/g' config.h.in >$@

> Anyways, I've since removed config.h.in. What should we do about this?

That looks to me like the issue I reported with the ordering of commands
in autogen.sh. I am sure that autoheader should be called before
automake. It creates config.h.in.

But, Bob, are you happy yet for me to take Daniel's patch and start
working on it? I'm holding off until I get the word from you.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.