Re: [exim] Problem since upgrading spamassassin

Author: Richard Hobbs
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Problem since upgrading spamassassin
Hello,

Thank you for your responses...

Assuming my perl modules were installed correctly as dependencies of the
spamassassin package, am i right to assume that you guys reckon it's a
problem with spamassassin then?

What about this timeout issue (see below)?

> Here is a snippet from my troubleshooting on the
> spamassassin mailing list:

> > > I'm guessing here (because I have never used EXIM) but
> > > does EXIM set a default time limit on sa_router: or
> > > sa_spamcheck: ?
> >
> > Not sure... i'll find out from the exim mailing list.
>
> So here i am... could this be a possible explanation, and
> how could i find out?

Thanks again,
Richard.

--
Richard Hobbs (Systems Administrator)
Toshiba Research Europe Ltd. - Speech Technology Group