Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE autotools patch drg3

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Craig Silverstein
To: bob_rossi
CC: pcre-dev, skunk
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE autotools patch drg3
} OK, can these be removed from the diff? I wouldn't expect an editor
} to make changes like this. Seems rather inconvienent.

Yeah, it's safe. Easiest and fastest way might be for you to just
remove those lines from the patch yourself.

} OK, well, after I ran uuencode on the file, the patch that was
} created had the ^M's in it. What should be done?

Yeah, the patch needs to have the ^M's in it. As long as the final
file doesn't, we're ok.

} Looks like I do. The patch applied cleanly actually.

Hmm, I have no idea why your sort is so badly broken. Can you confirm
that in your testtry file, "Test 36" is really outputting the lines in
non-sorted order?

craig