Re: [exim] Segment fault

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
New-Topics: Re: [exim] Segment fault [SOLVED]
Subject: Re: [exim] Segment fault
On Wednesday 28 February 2007 19:42, Adrian Chapela wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I compile the exim server (version 4.66 and 4.65) and then when I run
> ./exim -bd or ./exim -bd -q15m the exim say: Segment Fault..
>
> You know how ??

No. You need to troubleshoot and provide more information.

Does it crash if you run ./exim -bV ?
If you run ./exim -bd -d+all, is there any output?
Can you try running Exim in a debugger?

It's possible that the crash is caused by bad dynamic linking.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)