Re: [exim] Graphing mail queue

Author: Johann Spies
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Graphing mail queue
On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 01:25:16PM +0300, Eric Magutu wrote:

> I'm new to exim and would like to graph my mail queue using mrtg. My
> OS is freeBSD. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

I use munin to monitor inter alia exim and spamassassin on the mail
servers. It is not difficult to setup and provides a graph of the mail
queue.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "These things have I written unto you that believe on
      the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye
      have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name
      of the Son of God."        I John 5:13