Re: [exim] Slow SMTP

Author: Hill
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Slow SMTP
Thank you VERY much John
That did the trick !!!!!

After briefly skimming the RFC I realise that my router does not port map
113 inbound
But then it also did not work on the LAN which leads me to believe that MS$
does not support it.

Is it something I should have switched on normally and try and tell exim not
to do it for certain hosts (is this possible?)
Or is it not really of much value to someone like myself with only a small
setup ?

Kind regards
And thank you again

Hill