Re: [exim] Retries and greylisting

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Retries and greylisting
On Thursday 15 February 2007 13:19, Magnus Holmgren wrote:
> I noticed that already http://www.exim.org/bugzilla/12 reported similar
> problems. I haven't investigated, but *what if* there is also some other
> bug?

I've looked closed at bug 12 and bug 463 and both descriptions seem consistent
with the normal, documented behaviour when remote hosts return temporary
failures past the final cutoff time. I have also tested and found that all
MXs of a domain are tried in the normal fashion after a message is
successfully delivered to one of them.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)