[exim] Exim satellite server per user basis?

Author: bjzq88
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Exim satellite server per user basis?

Hi there! I'm pretty new to Exim, but I've been tasked with using it in a
mail migration. Is there a way to have e-mail addresses passed to another
server (satellite system setup) but not others? That is, ServerX is the old
server, Server Y is the new server. We want some users to have their mail
show up on ServerX, and others on ServerY, and slowly migrate all of them to
ServerY. Eventually, ServerX (the Exim server) will be used as the
virus/spam scanner only, passing all of its mail to ServerY in a full
satellite configuration. I've searched forums and the web from top to
bottom...the closest I can seem to find is Perdition, but it seems to be
more directed towards the user side and not the server side. Anybody have
any ideas?

Bill Jenkins