Re: [exim] Archiving all inbound and outbound emails for aud…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Jean-Philippe Côté
Para: exim-users
Tópicos Antigos: Re: [exim] Archiving all inbound and outbound emails for auditing purposes
Assunto: Re: [exim] Archiving all inbound and outbound emails for auditingpurposes
> > Renaud Allard wrote:
> > Are you sure it is your first router? I just tested the
> > router I gave
> > you (to be really sure) and it works fine on my servers.

I must apologize. It does work. It's just that my test messages which I was sending to a gmail account were blocked by their spam filter.

Just to recap, both suggested solutions work fine. That is:

A (in system filter file):

    unseen deliver someaddress@???

B (exim.conf, routers section):

    archive_outgoing:
        driver = redirect
        data = archives@???
        senders = *@domain.com
        unseen

    archive_incoming:
        driver = redirect
        domains = domain.com
        data = archives@???
        unseen

Solution B has the advantage of allowing me to keep copies of messages for only one of the many hosted domains.

Thank you.

Jean-Philippe