Re: [exim] Archiving all inbound and outbound emails for aud…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Jean-Philippe Côté
To: exim-users
新しいトピック: Re: [exim] Archiving all inbound and outbound emails for auditingpurposes
題目: Re: [exim] Archiving all inbound and outbound emails for auditing purposes
> Renaud Allard wrote:
> Are you sure it is your first router? I just tested the
> router I gave you (to be really sure) and it works fine on my servers.

It is indeed the first instruction after "begin routers". Does the fact that my users need to authenticate to use the server change anything ? Or perhaps I am not testing this the right way. I tried to test it in two different ways:

1. Create an account in Outlook that uses my server as the smtp server and send mail using that.

2. Do a raw telnet session on the server itself like so:

    telnet localhost 25
    helo domain.com
    mail from: jp@???
    rcpt to: jp@???
    etc.

With both tests I received the original message, but not the copy. By the way, the exim configuration was created by DirecAdmin which is a control panel for dedicated servers (this is what our provider gives us).

Thanks for your time.

P.S. Sorry about top posting my previous message, this is Outlook's default behaviour...

Jean-Philippe