Re: [exim] Spool file locked

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Mike Cardwell
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Spool file locked
* on the Fri, Feb 16, 2007 at 01:44:07PM +0200, Juuso Töytäri wrote:

> Graeme corrected me that it should be -M not -m.
> My bad.
>
> Well now everything goes well until...
>
> 193.111.64.203 in hosts_avoid_tls? no (option unset)
> SMTP>> STARTTLS
> waiting for data on socket
> read response data: size=24
> SMTP<< 220 Ready to start TLS
> initializing GnuTLS as a client
> generating 512 bit RSA key...
> selecting on subprocess pipes
> selecting on subprocess pipes
> selecting on subprocess pipes
> selecting on subprocess pipes
> selecting on subprocess pipes
> selecting on subprocess pipes
> selecting on subprocess pipes
>
> So something is wrong with tls. I had some problems
> with tls before, but this is something new.
>
> any pointers?
> Should i change host_avoid_tls to 'yes'?

The arg to host_avoid_tls is a list of hosts, not "yes" or "no". If you
want to turn off tls for everything just do:

hosts_avoid_tls = *

As for your actual problem. You're probably running out of entropy. A
quick google turned up this on the subject:

http://www.exim.org/mail-archives/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20050711/msg00199.html

I'm sure you can handle it from there. Turning off TLS will fix your
problem also.

Mike