Re: [exim] Spool file locked

Góra strony
Autor: Juuso Töytäri
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Spool file locked
Graeme corrected me that it should be -M not -m.
My bad.

Well now everything goes well until...

193.111.64.203 in hosts_avoid_tls? no (option unset)
SMTP>> STARTTLS

waiting for data on socket
read response data: size=24
SMTP<< 220 Ready to start TLS
initializing GnuTLS as a client
generating 512 bit RSA key...
selecting on subprocess pipes
selecting on subprocess pipes
selecting on subprocess pipes
selecting on subprocess pipes
selecting on subprocess pipes
selecting on subprocess pipes
selecting on subprocess pipes

So something is wrong with tls. I had some problems
with tls before, but this is something new.

any pointers?
Should i change host_avoid_tls to 'yes'?

-Juuso