Re: [exim] My "fighting spam" article is live!

Author: Johann Spies
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] My "fighting spam" article is live!
On Fri, Feb 16, 2007 at 07:34:15AM +0000, Peter Bowyer wrote:

> The article is certainly about spam, and seems to live up to the
> title.... were you reading the same page as me?

Apologies. Using a different browser now, I could see it. I suppose I
was on a different page. Don't know how it happened.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to
      become the sons of God, even to them that believe on
      his name"        John 1:12