Re: [exim] SMTP mail server taking too much time to connect

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Peter Bowyer
題目: Re: [exim] SMTP mail server taking too much time to connect
On 15/02/07, Kind Az <kind@???> wrote:
> mail server taking too much time to connect
>
> _____
>
> For some reason, one of the servers can't connect to my mail server.
> Whenever a user tries to send an email from that server to my server, the
> message won't go through and I see the following in the logs
> (var/log/exim/mainlog):
>
> 2007-02-13 23:56:06
> <http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=4364504##> SMTP connection
> from (***.ca) [***.***.***.***] lost while reading message data (header)
>
> This problem occurs only with this ***.ca mail server (as far as I know).
>
> In fact, trying dnsreport.com tool on any of my server domains, I am getting
> the error message
>
> "ERROR: I could not complete a connection to any of your mailservers!
>
> ******.com: Timed out [Last data sent: RCPT TO: ]

Please repost without obfuscating the important details, and without
spurious URLs. Unless your Exim log really has URLs from
webhostingtalk.com in it, which I doubt. It's impossible to tell
what's going on with such heavily edited logs.

http://www.exim.org/eximwiki/DontObfuscate

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer