Re: [exim] Exim resend email many times

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Marco Zeni
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Exim resend email many times
Hi Jakob,
thank you in fact the timeout happens after 10 minutes,but as you told it seem to be enough.
we don't have firewall between the two mail server.
My problem is that dont happens on any mail, but only with some email and everytime are newsletter email.
Have you some other suggestion ?
thank you in advance
Marco