Re: [exim] [n@@b question] delete email if 550 error

Author: mailing
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] [n@@b question] delete email if 550 error
*** I forgot some typo ***

> Christian wrote:
> As you mentioned before, your backup MX doesn't do Spam Scoring. So how

do you want to get a scoring value?

An outgoing SMTP connection goes like this:

MAIL FROM: me@???
250 OK
RCPT TO: foo@???
250 Accepted
DATA
354 Enter message, ending with "." on a line by itself
*** obfuscate ***
.
550 This message scored 998.8 spam points.
QUIT

If I _CAN_ detect the message attached to the 550 error, no need to do the
primary MX's job twice.
My problem is how to write the code. I'm not familiar with the language
used by Exim.
I wanted to do this in the router config, but it seems it should be done
in the ACL config. I guess it would look like this:

acl_smtp_data:
discard
senders = :
condition = ${if(eq{smtp_command_argument}{"This message scored "})}
logwrite = :main,reject: This message was scored spam by the primary MX.

My knowledge is too low... I'm sure that the condition is incorrectly
coded, but that's the idea. The Exim documentation lacks of examples.
Where can I find plenty of Exim config examples?..

jcn50/mailing.