Re: [exim] Fwd: [n@@b question] delete email if 550 error

Author: mailing
Subject: Re: [exim] Fwd: [n@@b question] delete email if 550 error
> Peter wrote:
> Since that was a greylisting experiment, it does't simulate a
> MX-unreachable event, so I doubt that the behaviour observed can be
> extrapolated.

Well, I guess that if backup MX exists, it might have some use at some point.

> Time for a better hosting company?

This reminds me a story:
- "I've got problem with my wife those times"...
- "Why not change your wife after all?... That's easier than fixing the
problem!"
\\(^0^)//
Ah, I wish it could be like that in life too~. (;_;).

> Then make the current 'secondary' MX into the primary MX, install the
> spam filtering that *you* need and *you* control. Reject unwanted mail
> inline, deliver known-wanted mail to the current 'primary', treating
> it as a simple backend mailstore.

Unifying the backup MX and primary MX spam filtering is what I want to
achieve too.

jcn50/mailing.