Re: [exim] [n@@b question] delete email if 550 error

Inizio della pagina
Autore: mailing
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] [n@@b question] delete email if 550 error
> Ah, I see.
> So your primary MX should accept everything coming from your backup
> MX. You can achieve this by
> 1. setting an ACL variable in the ACL that is run at RCPT TO time,
> 2. checking this variable in the ACL run at DATA time (when also the
>    spam checks are done).
> Depending on what SpamAssassin returns and on the value the variable
> contains, you can decide what to do with the message.

Unfortunately I can't modify the primary MX Exim config (shared web
hosting), only the backup MX one.

I thought about something like this but I don't know how to hack it:

route_spam_delete:
condition = if {$message_rejection contains "This message scored %f
point"}
transport = delete

No clue on how I can achieve such condition and "route to trash"?
(^0^)