Re: [exim] Doamin Stats

Author: Renaud Allard
To: Sachin Sharma
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Doamin Stats

Sachin Sharma wrote:
> Yeap i tried eximstats, but it's not providing me Domain Base
> Information like data tranfer or by which i can sort out domains using
> maximum resources. I used /usr/exim4/bin/eximstats -byedomain
> /var/spool/exim4/log/mainlog > log .
>
> I would be thankful , if you provide me exact switch to be used with
> eximstats and creteria with which i can sort out my local hosted domains
> on the bases of resource usage.

It works very well with the -byedomain flag (or -bydomain).

I get this kind of output (amongst the rest):
Top 50 sending edomains by volume
---------------------------------
   Messages      Bytes    Average   Sending edomain
        137      134MB     1002KB   skynet.be
        121       47MB      398KB   seersight.be
         84       25MB      305KB   a-allard.be
         33       24MB      745KB   hotmail.com
         28       18MB      658KB   2besides.net
         71       16MB      231KB   hq.isaf.nato.int
         13       13MB     1024KB   n-allo.be
          6       11MB     1877KB   hakomaki.fi
         40       11MB      282KB   trasys.be
          6       10MB     1707KB   seca.samsung.com
          5       10MB     2048KB   msi-computer.nl