Re: [exim-dev] Why do pam and pwcheck take one combined argu…

Autor: Magnus Holmgren
A: exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [exim-dev] Why do pam and pwcheck take one combined argument instead of separate ones?
On Friday 09 February 2007 10:28, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Feb 2007, Magnus Holmgren wrote:
> > OK, pam takes a variable number of arguments, but is that a good excuse?
>
> I don't know. I can't remember. It was too long ago (November 1999 for
> PAM). Nobody has complained before. Does it really matter?

I just wondered if there was any particular reason. It's not a big deal, but
something I feel could be "regularised" in Exim 5.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)