Re: [exim] Simple greylisting in Exim ACL.

Author: Adrian Phillips
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Simple greylisting in Exim ACL.

    David> On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 12:35 +0100, Adrian Phillips wrote:
    >> Why the last not the first (wouldn't the first be quicker in
    >> the code as well) ?

    David> Actually I'd document it as 'one arbitrary row' rather than
    David> 'first' or 'last'. I said 'last' because I was thinking of
    David> just setting the variables _every_ time the callback gets
    David> called, for each row of results.

I'd still prefer that it were specified as being first or last so that
one could at least use ORDER BY <something> and know which row one
would get from the table.

Assuming this is ever implemented of course.

Sincerely,

Adrian Phillips

--
Who really wrote the works of William Shakespeare ?
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shakespeare/