Re: [exim] [patch] "do nothing" ACL modifier

Author: David Woodhouse
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] [patch] "do nothing" ACL modifier
On Thu, 2007-02-08 at 10:19 +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Feb 2007, David Woodhouse wrote:
>
> > + { "search_error_message", vtype_stringptr, &search_error_message },
>
> I'll take a look at that.

Out of interest rather than an immediate desire... I see that there are
other people committing to CVS occasionally. I think I also have commit
access to CVS, so theoretically I could also do so. Under what
circumstances (if any) would that be acceptable? Do we get you to
approve each commit in advance; are there any existing guidelines? I'm
not even aware of any informal convention about it, if such exists.

--
dwmw2