[exim] Exim Advanced SMTP Routing

Author: Michael da Silva Pereira
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Exim Advanced SMTP Routing
Hi,

I have an interesting scenario and was wondering if anybody has done
anything alike.

I want to setup a Router within my exim.conf to deliver to a remote host,
then if this fails try another host and then last but not least try the
dnslookup method.

However If exim connects to any of the remote hosts, and they reply with a
550 Relay denied error exim automatically bounces the message back to the
recipient, is there no way I can force exim to try another router instead of
bouncing this immediately?

--

Kind Regards,

Michael da Silva Pereira

This email and all its contents are subject to the following disclaimer:

"http://www.tradepage.net/disclaimer.aspx"