Re: [exim] Expiring (removing) old mail and updating maildir…

Author: Michael L Griffin
To: Steven Brown
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Expiring (removing) old mail and updating maildirsize
Greetings

As far as I know - tis not an exim function (I'm a noob so can be mistaken).

My initial thoughts would be to build a crantab'd script that
basically does a :
"find /var/spool/exim/woteva/ -mtime +60 -type f | xargs rm -f"
and do the same for the quota file, depending on the size of your
server, doing this daily during the off-peak periods should not have a
deteramental impact.

I have no idea how to rebuild the quota file on the fly - would like
to know the solution though.

(Plse excuse spelling tis monday) (c:}

______________________________________
( R e g a r d s                         )
(                                       )
( M i c h a e l  L  G r i f f i n       )
( michael@???                )
( http://www.griffin.org.za             )
( Fax : +27 86 670 8945                 )
( Cel : +27 83 462 0462                 )
(                                       )
( Next step in OS evolution is found on )
( the command line...                   )
(                       .: L I N U X :. )
        .--.
       |o_o |
       |:_/ |
      //   \ \